Monday, August 30, 2010

Busy Month!

Me and my ducky are buds!

Hi guys! I got a new bow to clip back my long bangs!
What's up? I'm hanging out on the kitchen counter playing with my sippy cup!
Peek-a-boo! I've figured out how to lift sheets and cloths over my face and
bring them down to reveal that I'm still there!

Hi all~ It's been a tad busy for us this month and I apologize for being absent from the blog for so long. I feel bad thinking of many of you checking the blog every day and being disappointed to find no new posts.

Since I blogged last, we have had lots of visitors and events. My friend Elizabeth from work got married to Chance on August 8... a beautiful wedding and gorgeous bride. They've since gone and returned from their honeymoon. For visitors, my cousin Heidi, from Vancouver, visited on her way to and from a conference in California. Next, my mom came to visit for 4 days while Aaron went fishing with our friend Paul and then shortly after, Aaron's mom came to visit for a week. Yesterday, Aaron and I hosted a barbecue for a mommy group I belong to and invited all moms, dads, and babies. There were three baby boys and three baby girls, only about a month apart. Fun to see them all together and nice for all the spouses to meet. There were 19 people in total who attended (babies included) so we had a really full house.

Work has been very busy for me this summer. I was promoted, which is wonderful, but with the promotion came a lot of extra responsibilities and work. I rarely get any down time and wonder where each day went by the time 4 o'clock rolls around. Life is busy but we are all hanging on and enjoying the ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment