Friday, November 5, 2010

Fighting the Flu

Well, Aubrey and I are having quite the week. On Wednesday, I got a call from daycare asking that I come pick Aubrey up for the day. She was throwing up. We decided to also keep her home yesterday as she had a case of the scoots as well. Yesterday afternoon, my health took a nose dive which led to lots of throwing up and nausea. Unfortunately, I had to come to work today as I have a few clients. If I had a personal secretary, I'd be at home sleeping but I had no way of letting these people know so I peeled myself off the bed and came in today. Aubrey's doing a lot better and is back at daycare for today. I may head home this afternoon and get a few hours sleep before picking her up for the weekend. So much for getting flu shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment