Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Love Halloween

I think we have a candy lover living in our house. As you can see from the following pictures, Aubrey is quite enthralled by Halloween candy. I'm sure this love will only increase as the years pass by. Aubrey couldn't just settle on one candy pack at a time; she had to double fist it or try to shove two packs in her mouth at once. Don't worry, no samples were had this year, except by Aaron and I. We went around to 5 houses in our neighborhood tonight to say hi and show Aubrey the ropes of trick or treating. Aaron and I had a lot of fun with the day and are looking forward to the many Halloween's over the next 15 or so years. Lots of kids stopped by our house...we actually had to pull out the granola bars as we ran out of candy by 7:45! We'll have to buy another bag next year. Hope you all had a great one!

Hmm what have we here?
Mmm M&M's and Milky Way
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!
Oooh I really like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment