Thursday, June 10, 2010

Under the Weather

Unfortunately, I've been hit with another bug...likely from daycare. I had a ripe temperature of 101 last night and felt like I was on fire. I'm at work this morning but have an intense headache and a bad case of the chills. I've got a few clients I have to see so staying home sick wasn't an option. I think Aubrey girl is also feeling a little sick as she has been a bit contancorous the last couple days. She didn't take a bottle at daycare yesterday so each time I stopped by, she was ready to chow down. It's tough on the nerves when your wee babe doesn't want to eat from a bottle while you're at work.

In other news, we are set to do our second family 5 k this Saturday at the annual Sound to Narrows in Tacoma. I've got a group of participants from a weight loss group who are doing the run/walk with us. The weather is supposed to be amazing, forcasted at 78 on Saturday and 80 on Sunday. It's raining and chilly today so the heat will come as a welcome change. Sunday, Aubrey and I are going to a mom and baby group with some moms from strollersize and a couple other new moms and babies. It will be nice to see everyone again! That's about it for now. Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment