Wednesday, April 21, 2010

3 Months!

Aubrey on my legs at the baseball game last week. We like to joke that she is our little Mother Theresa when the blanket is wrapped on her head.

Aubrey is 3 months old today! Where does the time go? Today, we went to our usual workout class but mixed it up this afternoon by venturing out to run some errands. As I was driving over to the paper/scrapbook store, I decided to swing by the sports med building I work in once a week to introduce Aubrey. They were thrilled to meet her and were fortunate to see all of Aubrey's emotions...happy...sad...scared...in pain. Unfortunately, she bonked her head on my shoulder when she tried to push off of me and burst in to her loud pitched screaming. This girl has a set of lungs on her!!!

After the meet and greet, we went over to a paper store to pick up some double sided tape for Aubrey's baby books and some Thank You cards. We have so many thanks that are owed so I was glad to get those picked up finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment