Monday, April 12, 2010

Back to the "work week"

Baby Hands

Aaron is back at work today and Aubrey and I are back to our weekday routine. Strollersize this morning followed by a nice nap for Aubrey. We had a nice weekend which included the YMCA Kids Run on Saturday, the parade, some yard work, a swim for me, some Masters golf, and a nice slow cooked pork butt in the crockpot. The three of us clocked in at 34 minutes for our 5k with winds blowing in our faces for what seemed like the whole run. At one point I said "I'm not having fun! Are you?" Aaron replied "No." Luckily our attitudes did perk up shortly thereafter those comments and we found our second winds. It was nice to see a bunch of clients and friends at the event and fun for Aubrey to get some more people time. Unfortunately, we forgot the camera so no pics of us on the run. Probably a good thing though because I'm pretty sure we weren't looking too hot.

As you may have noticed, I've been posting a few new black and white pics. These are professional pics done by a coworker of mine when Aubrey was 5 weeks old. I'd love to take credit but all credit is owed to Lisa. She did a fantastic job.

No comments:

Post a Comment