Friday, March 5, 2010

Our Little Swimmer

Above is one picture of Aubrey at her first Mariners game yesterday. We loved her sun hat and t-shirt that said "My first Mariners tee."

I have predicted since I first set eyes on Aubrey that she would be a swimmer. Today I introduced her to her first swimming pool and was thrilled to learn that Aubrey really is a water baby. After a brief crying episode while aclimatizing to the water, Aubrey floated around in my arms from one corner to the next of the community pool in Arizona. She was so at peace and so was I. Her little swimsuit was very cute...a little rashguard with skirted bottoms.

We had a couple grandparent photographers during the swim and were thankful as we were able to get some photos of all three of us. Fun was had by all. Another plus is that I got to sit in a hot tub for the first time in over 10 months. It was absolute bliss. Many of you know very well that hot tubs are one of my favorite things :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment